Thanks to complex production programs, the proper planning of assembly processes is very time consuming. This is a lot of tedious work for the planner! Not only is the planner's time valuable, but also that of the assembly workers. Do you also face the following challenges in the daily planning of your assembly line employees?
- How can I visualize and evaluate walking distances and capacity utilization in a way that makes sense?
- Will the assembly worker complete the planned activities within the planned cycle time?
- Which different walkway configurations occur within a station depending on a planned production program?
- What is the proportion between value adding and non-value adding activities of the assembly workers?
We understand these challenges! We are here to answer your questions!
- Possibilities - Which possibilities ipolog offers to visualize, evaluate and optimize worker paths
- Digital difference - What a difference it can make when the placement of materials and tools is considered during the planning phase
- Advantages - Which advantages ipolog offers when comparing different worker walkways and how to finally eliminate time wasters
- Ease of use - How easily the production program and data bases can be integrated in the ipolog software
Do you already have specific questions and would like individualized answered? Then book a free live web demo with one of our ipolog experts. We look forward to hearing from you!
You can view and download the webinar slides here.
You may also be interested in:
Flexible Cell Production
Assembly reimagined! Focusing on the optimal utilization of employees can lead to enormous efficiency gains and cycle time sequence losses can be reduced to a minimum.
Find out how you can master the challenge of optimizing very different work tasks from cycle to cycle in order to achieve a higher workload capacity.
Ensure that the right parts are available at the right place, at the right time and in the right quantity with the optimal resource requirements.