Individualization, increasing complexity, batch size 1! These are topics that many companies are currently dealing with. These topics raise many questions:
- Should assembly and logistics be set up to follow trends?
- Is the classic line an outdated concept in view of new trends?
- What alternatives are there?
Flexible cell production can be an answer to these questions. In this webinar we will show you a simulation of flexible cells based on real data. The comparison with the classic line leads to amazing results. Experience in 30 minutes how you can make your assembly and logistics more flexible with flexible cell production. Industry 4.0 up close – and in real life!
- What’s new in flexible cell production
- What advantages a flexible cell production has compared to the classical line
- How flexible cells can be used to increase worker capacity up to 98%
- What flexible cell production looks like in 3D
The webinar slides are available for download here.
Free Webinars - Hot News - Great Events
You may also be interested in:
Flexible Cell Production
Assembly reimagined! Focusing on the optimal utilization of employees can lead to enormous efficiency gains and cycle time sequence losses can be reduced to a minimum.
Find out how you can master the challenge of optimizing very different work tasks from cycle to cycle in order to achieve a higher workload capacity.
Ensure that the right parts are available at the right place, at the right time and in the right quantity with the optimal resource requirements.