Thanks to complex production programs, the proper planning of assembly processes is very time consuming. This is a lot of tedious work for the planner! Not only is the planner's time valuable, but also that of the assembly workers. Do you also face the following challenges in the daily planning of your assembly line employees?
- How can I visualize and evaluate walking distances and capacity utilization in a way that makes sense?
- Will the assembly worker complete the planned activities within the planned cycle time?
- Which different walkway configurations occur within a station depending on a planned production program?
- What is the proportion between value adding and non-value adding activities of the assembly workers?
We understand these challenges! We are here to answer your questions!
Find out in our webinar: "Finding the Right Path: Assembly Worker Walkways in Focus" how you can plan your assembly processes more efficiently with ipolog and save both planners and workers valuable time.
After the webinar you will know:
Which possibilities ipolog offers to visualize, evaluate and optimize worker paths
What a difference it can make when the placement of materials and tools is considered in the planning
Which advantages ipolog offers when comparing different walking routes and how you can finally eliminate time wasters
Ease of Use
How easily the production program and data bases can be integrated in the ipolog software
Register for Webinar
You may also be interested in:
Success Story: Employee Utilization at Holder
Optimal assembly line utilization and personnel planning at Max Holder GmbH:
- Better utilization of assembly staff
- Staff rescheduling at the push of a button
- Time savings in resource planning
About the Software
The ipolog software creates an integrated model of your assembly, production and intralogistics. Effects become visible and potential can be developed so that collaborative planning is possible across departmental boundaries.