Are you faced with the following challenges while planning your tugger trains?
- Classically timed tugger trains work but they are not efficient
- Tugger trains first need to be implemented - preferably right the first time
- Tugger trains without real-time support are rigid and inflexible
- There’s no transparency concerning the actual utilization of tugger trains
We understand these challenges. Using the right tools can make your planning easier! We'll show you how effortless logistics planning can be with the right tool in our free live webinar.
- How to make your tugger trains more efficient and save costs
- The advantages of dynamic tugger trains
- A concrete approach to planning or rescheduling tugger trains - flexible and right the first time!
- What a software-based implementation of tugger train management with SAP looks like
- Suitable tools for analyzing and optimizing your tugger trains
How dynamic tugger trains can be planned for a new plant (Greenfield)
How exsiting material flows can be replanned to use dynamic tugger trains (Brownfield)
How operational dynamic control of tugger trains can be done on the basis of SAP
How easy the monitoring of key figures and ongoing optimization can be with the right tool
Watch Webinar Now
Tobias Heubeck - Flexus AG
Tobias Heubeck is Head of Sales at Flexus AG. Using his years of experience and clever solutions, he strives to sustainably improve companies' intralogistics.
Tobias Herwig - ipolog GmbH:
Tobias Herwig is an expert in assembly and logistics digitalization. He hosts the podcast "Factory of the Future" on LinkedIn.
You may also be interested in:
About the Software
The ipolog software creates an integrated model of your assembly, production and intralogistics. Effects become visible and potential can be developed so that collaborative planning is possible across departmental boundaries.
Our Optimization Areas
Increasing complexity and product variety make manual planning of assembly and logistics nearly impossible. With our ipolog planning software, all relevant production areas are planned, visualized and adapted for the production program in one tool.